Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Because I Love this Art


I found this image online and it really catches my attention even just for the first time. It's because I love this art I took a snapshot from the fine art gallery that I saw few hours ago. I like its color because it is so cool and of course it is one of the natures created by heaven above. If I need peace of mind I'll simply visit their art gallery to soothe my mind and be free from those poisonous thoughts.

Actually there are plenty of designs that you can see but what I like most are the nature designs. They are like real and I love to put them at home. For sure my husband will also like their lovely designs to be put especially in our master's bedroom.





1 comment:

  1. That is a very unique and beautiful flower.
    It most definitely is one worth framing.
    Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved