Thursday, February 25, 2010

Free Software Download

Right after my computer got crashed I really don't know what to do. I was confused because I don't have the CD's for me to use for the software installation. I was really nothing! I was upset because someone destroyed my computer. He's not my relative or even a friend. He is just a neighbor who tried to borrow money to my husband. So how I wished to have all the free software download for Windows during those time but not. Instead I hired a technician to do the rest.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved