Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Never Been to Paris

After those busy moments with our home renovation till moving from our old place for sure we deserve to have fun in life and explore the world. The place I'd to explore this time is Paris. It is such a wonderful place to see and stay at apartment paris. So far, I heard that it is nice also to stay at apartment venice. Well, what do you think? Have you tried there guys? Aside those accommodations mentioned I also want to visit Rome and stay at hôtel rome because there are many Filipinos living there. So hopefully that someday I'll be able to travel the world for free.





1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've been blessed to see the world and live in Paris for more than a year because I was a flight attendant then. It was wonderful especially when you get the chance to see the rest of France towards the south. I've never been to Hotel Paris but I believe there are many small hotels or bed and breakfast inns in the internet that you can choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved