Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Been Looking for Outdoor Sconce

I want to put sconce outside our home, maybe just 2 is already fine. I've been looking for cheap, good quality and of course with pleasing sconce but couldn't find those three qualities in one cup. I saw cheap but it's not in good quality. There are also good quality and pleasing appearance but pretty high. Oh, man! where part in this world I could find what I've been looking for?



These sconces above look so pretty for me but all are pretty expensive (sigh).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved