Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Pickles mother earth.

2. I arrived late and tired last night at home.

3. The snow is still doesn't exist here in our place.

4. I am a nature lover in nature.

5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's almost time for my kids dinner.

6. True friend is hard to find.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep more than 8 hours, tomorrow my plans include visiting the other unit early in the morning, buy more paints and Sunday, I want to start packing our things and get ready for the following day which is another busy day!





1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! We have similar answer for #6. Anyway, snow does not exist in my place too.. :( Hope you'll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved