Monday, February 1, 2010

I Think This is the Fact...

In earthly matters, I think it's in reality that we could not control the individual's mind towards the things he sees. Everybody has different taste and perceptions in life. I just came up with this thought tonight because of a certain work which I'm not really satisfied. Maybe those people believed that what they gave me is just fine and acceptable, but sad to say that big NO! Sorry for them! I want them to repeat their work because I paid them in high amount and just all of a sudden the will give me unsatisfactory product. Too bad for them! Today I decided to let them redo their work because their work is unacceptable for the amount I pay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved