Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spacify's Modern Furniture

As years go by there are numerous new designs and modern furniture that are spreading now in the market. People are tempted to change what they have especially if what they got at home are the old designs. In terms of modern furniture, we can find many at Spacify. It is a great furniture store where we can see updated designs. You won't be outdated once you'll shop there.

I saw an amazing dining table which causes my eyes not to shut. It is really awesome! Actually it is one of their stunning contemporary dining tables for sale. The image is here below. Isn't it an awesome one?



And not only that table above catches my attention there is another one, the Histoire round bed. I simply love this bed. Its price is $8,047.00. I prefer the color beige. It fits the paint color in our room.



Since we finally moved to our new place I am planning of getting more furniture. It would be great of I could buy the contemporary furniture at Spacify because there is where my eyes don't want to shut. So if you want to take home awesome furniture simply visit Spacify the right place for awesome furniture.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved