Monday, March 2, 2009

My Community

Despite of my busy days I still have the time to create my own community aggregator. How about you, what is the name of your community where you belong? Mine is simply the walking mind, this community aggregator is a group of conscious people worldwide. It is really an honor to belong to this kind of community. Anyway, have you heard already about this community aggregator? If you don't, it is like a portal web application that displays weblog posts from a group of related but separately hosted weblogs and this is where I created my own community. So what are you waiting for? Start creating now your own blog aggregators and enjoy your new community.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved