Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Perpetual Smiling Blogger Award

A friend of mine and at the same time one of my EC droppers named Tripzibit of Unsolved Mysteries in the World gave me this wonderful Perpetual Blogger Award. Thanks to you my friend for the thoughts.



The Rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name? Hopeful
2. A four letter word: Hope
3. A boy’s name : Hans
4. A girl’s name : Hazel
5. An occupation : Hacker
6. A color : Henna
7. Something you wear : Hat
8. A type of food : Ham
9. Something found in the bathroom : Hand soap
10. A place : Hawaii
11. A reason for being late : Hacked
12. Something you shout : Help!
13. A movie title : Hoop Dreams
14. Something you drink : Hot Chocolate
15. A musical group : Hanson
16. A street name : Hubo-hubo Street
17. A type of car : Honda
18. A song title: Holy Night
19. A verb : Hire

I was having fun doing this tag. Thanks also to Wiki for helping me.lol!

Now it's my turn to pass this to my friends and my EC droppers. Please feel free to grab it guys. Thanks.



Thanks to my First Commenter







1 comment:

  1. Hope jud diay imong name Hope.. hehehe i thought its just your codename... shocking kaau ang occupatio oi..Hacker kaau...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved