Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Walker

It's been a while since I gave birth. My daughter is now almost 7 months and she needs now a baby walker for her to practice walking. We have an old one used by my son on his previous times, but it was broken already because he keep jumping on it. So I have no choice except to get a new one. I am just hesitant guys to buy another one because for sure my son will also ride on the walker. He is only 1 year and 6 months, yet he can understand instructions but you know a baby is really a baby and wants to ride anything. **Sigh** I really don't know if when is the right time to buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved