Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Awards

I got these lovely awards a week ago from Trixie of It's a Girl Thing and just got the chance to post it here. Just so busy lately. Thanks so much my friend.







For the rules, you have to name 7 things or person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.

1. I love my husband.
2. My babies.
3. My parents.
4. My brother.
5. My grandmother
6. I love to go shopping.
7. I love to read stories for my babies.

I want to pass this award to my all my friends and my EC droppers. Please feel free to grab it anytime guys. Thanks and God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved