Sunday, March 29, 2009

College Days

How was your college days? Remembering my own, it was so great. There were lots of activities in school that I joined but one that I really missed was to play college football. I enjoyed watching this kind of sports especially those who are a great player. It is one of my dreams to be one of those known football players but I think it will just remain only as part of my dreams. Don't you think I am aiming high? If you want to excel in this kind of sports I have something for you to go check. It's about playing football game and some other information about this sports. So go check it now.





2 comments:

  1. wow! your dream is to become a football player...
    that's great ^_^...
    bigla kong naalala ang college days ko ah where i became one of the cheerdancers ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved