Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Award "Let's Be Friends"

Rechie of Chuchie's Hideway and Chelle of My Life's Events and Anecdotes gave me this nice award. I met them here online in the world of blogging. How nice of you my dear for sharing this award with me. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the thoughts and friendship you've shared.



The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Now it's my turn to share this to the following...

Dhurianne, Yen, Cacai, Cly, Amiable Amy, Icyents, Tripzibit
Feel free to grab this award whenever you are free. Thanks




4 comments:

  1. Elow hope..labay ko dri..thanks for grabbing the tag ha... Its fun to make more friends around the blogosphere.. TC and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hope, thank you soo much of your friendship for I am included in your list. I appreciate this soo much. Take care as always.. muahhugs.. I will post this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank u very much for the award. I will post it soon, maybe next monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hope, thank you soo much for including me in your friend's list. You're such a charming and a darling one. Lab yah for that and I will really cherish forever our friendship. Muahhhugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved