Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bottled Ink From CD-R King

I am an avid shopper of CR-D King even though I spend almost 1 hour in falling in line every time I'll buy something. I don't like their system but since they're selling very cheap computer stuff and some other things I have no choice except to wait for my turn. I don't have the pic right now of people falling in line while taking orders so I'll just try my best to take one next time.

Anyway, the last time I visited CD-R King I bought ink to refill my empty HP cartridges at home. Genuine ink is expensive so I didn't hesitate to get these stuffs, black and colored ones. So right after I refilled my cartridges I tried its printing performance and I'd say to myself that although the stuffs are cheap but so far they're so good.








1 comment:

  1. hello nice post and blog ,,,did they sell reffillable cartridges also for epson sytlus T10??? hh tanong lang thanks in advanced

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved