Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Class Tomorrow

Tomorrow is holiday. It's the inauguration of President Aquino so there will be no class. I don't need to wake up early and do the household task, but tomorrow I am planning of doing my laundry so I don't need to do it this coming Saturday.

And speaking of laundry, here's my son who helped me wash some of the clothes the last time I did my laundry. He insisted so I let him do it.




Go go go son! I hope in the right time you'll be the one to wash your own clothes and also you'll include ours. lol!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved