Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Brigaderio Award for a Sweet Friend Like You

A new friend of mine Ms Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life gave me this Brigaderio chocolate. It's a Brazilian chocolate as what they say and very popular in Brazil but I never tried eating this one. Hope you there could hand me some the real one if you have. Thanks friend for passing this to me, you're such a sweet one like this Brigaderio Brazilian chocolate.




I am passing this to all my friends and visitors who are a chocolate lover. Grab it guys and taste its sweetness. Happy Wednesday All!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved