Monday, February 9, 2009

Send Free SMS Worldwide


I love free stuff. I am the type of person who is always looking for free. I think anyone loves to get things free. Mentioning about the word free, I found this website sendsmsnow.com that renders free to send text messages worldwide. This site has a great help on me because I am always sending text messages to my hubby on his cell phone, instead of buying prepaid cards I saved the money. Although we communicate in other free means of online communications but still sending SMS to phone is one of first option in communicating.

I am not promoting this website, I am just posting it here as a way of my appreciation because of its contribution that brought into my life. More power to this site.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved