Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disturbance

Let me ask you this, are you happy if you can disturb anybody? I have a neighbor that play his stereo on his motorbike too loud. He is creating a noise every time he will use his motorbike. I don't know why the police did not inform him regarding the noise he created. In my previous post I posted here about my other neighbor who is having a Karaoke every weekend and doing yelling and shouting while singing. Those are the kinds of neighbors that I have here. Sad to hear about it because they are professionals but they act like belongs to the group of "no read no write". So how about you what kind of neighbors do you have?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved