Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Affordable Eyeglasses

I have been looking for a pair of eyeglasses as a replacement for the one that I had left inside the taxi but I couldn't find any that suits my budget and taste. I'm very picky when it comes to buying my stuff. Yesterday, I made my further research regarding eyeglasses and there's a link that had brought me in this New York Times website. The site mentioned about Zenni Optical and some other sites, as I continue reading I found out that Zenni Optical is selling cheap backup eyeglasses.

When I go visit their website I found there a pair of eyeglasses that looks almost the same as the one that I had left inside the taxi. The picture is here below. I like this one because of its brown color and looks very fashionable. Its lens width is 50mm, height 26mm, bridge is 16mm. In addition, this eyeglasses below is available in different colors. Anyway customers have lots of options for them to choose just go visit their website.





As an additional information, Zenni Optical sells Stylish Prescription Glasses from $8. And not only that, you will find there a huge selections of frames. They are selling only their own made frames direct to the costumers that is why they have a very low prices. So if you have any plans of getting a new pair of eyeglasses try to visit their link and you will see.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved