Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Person Fails and Another Succeeds

Not all people became successful in their life as you can see around. Well, what do you think is the reason why one person fails and another succeeds? I am asking myself many times this kind of question before but when I read this book "How to Succeed" my question is answered. The reason one individual succeeds and another fails is simply because the successful man knows the reasons for his being and uses his creative thinking powers positively to create and control his destiny, whereas, the failure person struggles through life unaware of his true purpose on earth and fails to use in a constructive manner, the creative powers at his command.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved