Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh Neighbors!

Everybody wants to live in a peaceful community to have a peaceful life if I am not mistaken. But how could we make it peaceful if your neighbors are having a Karaoke every weekend? Not only that, they are shouting instead of singing. How to consider that they are singing if what they're doing are shouting/ yelling? Gosh they are doing it every weekend until 2-3 in the morning. I told them to lower their voice because I have babies and bothered with their noise, but they still doing it over and over again. So, what kind of neighbors do I have?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved