Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Weird Dream

Have you experienced having a weird dream? How can you say it is weird? In my dream I was having hard times by passing in a narrow passage in a very deep water and I have to surpass it or else I'll be left behind. OMG! In my first attempt I didn't able to do it, but with the help of a friend I'm glad I surpassed that narrow passage. It was a very strange dream I had. Some people say that dreaming about water means you have lots of big trials on the way. I don't know. All I know is God is giving us trials because he knows that we know how to handle them.





3 comments:

  1. Cool post! sometimes I have a weird dream too esp. my husband. Uh uh I wanna share it to u next time.. btw, keep blogging! u rock the boat! muahh for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I strongly believe on that last sentence. We can't do it alone, we need our friends and family. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right kaayo oi...trust above all things...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved