Monday, February 2, 2009

My Son is Sick



For the past few days my son had a high fever. I was so worried and sleepless. He is also teething and we often go back to the doctor because of this. Oh God! help us. And today we went to the doctor again because he is having a diarrhea and it is now 3 days still have it. But this time he is now taking a medicine, hopefully my baby will be fine soon.

As a mother who is carrying the baby for 9 months in our tummy, our mind will not be at ease if there are some problems with the kids, particularly with their health. But despite of our problems we should not forget to call our Savior Jesus Christ because he is always there to help us and comfort us in all the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved