Friday, June 18, 2010

Mommy Moments

I really treasure this photo below. It's me and my angel having our peace sign. Two for me and three for my daughter. I kept telling her to make it two to show peace but she doesn't know. She finds hard to bend her fingers to make it two so that's why the result is three. She's so funny, all her taken pictures with peace sign is in three. lol! So she's on rehearsal to that peace sign. lol! Hopefully next time she will be able to make it.



Go go girls make a sign of peace!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved