Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Need to OverTime

I have pending tasks waiting for me to entertain them. I was absent for few days. I need to render an OT tonight without pay. Well, I am not employed so who will pay me? You? lol! Just kidding. Back to serious, I'm now sleepy. I don't know how to overtime now in this situation. I'll try to get a cup of coffee downstairs and sip it while it's boiling. Gosh! So scary...for sure my mouth will be full white tomorrow if I'll do that. Hmmmm. we'll see. I'll just show it to you tom.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved