Monday, September 28, 2009

Women's Obsession

Buying different types of shoes is one of women's obsession that they pretty much enjoyed doing. Well, you can count me in. I love shoes shopping and that is where I spent most of my money given by hubby. If you noticed the women's boots in the pictures, those are just samples of boots that I'm going to get next time. Aren't they look beautiful?

How about you? Do you have that kind of obsession? Obsessed with this material thing? If you want to shop anytime soon to show your obsession just go visit Online retailer, a Google friendly website.







5 comments:

  1. Jov, type nako ng 1st pic na boots..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. na ako basta shoes and purse go jud ko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! thanks for posting this. i love shoes!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! I like the boats very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love to see different shoes. We all knew that we love it so much. ~~Dining Tables

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved