Thursday, September 17, 2009

Digital Camera

Hello guys, if you don't mind me asking how many digital cameras do you have right now? Digital camera is one of the gadgets that I find very useful and I bring wherever I go. I love to take pictures for the memories to keep alive. So when my first digital camera was broken I really felt sad but I'm back now to taking images because hubby replaced the broken one already. This time is a different type but just the same brand.

Anyway if you are thinking of buying a new a digital camera you can get it online at New York camera store. Actually they are not selling only digital camera but also other stuffs, just check their website for more details. Regarding their products all are in brand new plus in a very low prices compared to other store out there. So what are you waiting? Go and shop now.





2 comments:

  1. Mine's Canon IXY Digital--puro gasgas pa lol!!I really need a new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography, I have 7 digital cameras two of which are DSLR's. I want to go to the digital camera store one of these days and pick up a new canon 50d. What are you shooting with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved