Friday, September 18, 2009

Please Let Me Know, I Need Your Help

Hello guys, please let me know if you encountered problems during your visit to my blog. Problems I mean are just like redirecting my blog to another website, pops up appearing once you click my link. I am bothered by this because some of my blogger friends told me about it yesterday. So please if you experience also upon visiting here please please let me know, I need your help guys.

Thank you so much. Your time is very much appreciated.





5 comments:

  1. so far, i didn't encounter that problem when i opened ur blog. am not redirected to any website, so no probs.
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not having any problems like that so far when visiting ur blog sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its adbrite, it happens sometime. i just removed mine 2 hours ago coz i need my review approved:P

    but i wasnt redirected to any today though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis thanks for the visit.I appreciate it so much...so far i do have easy access to ur site...Happy Sunday...

    Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History
    Tasty Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all: thanks so much guys for all your info. I appreciate it a lot. I already removed the widgets that I added few days ago and for sure that was the reason. It is only the paid to promote link.

    Hope all of you had a good time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved