Monday, September 28, 2009

Tag From Sistah Rechie

I got another tag from sis Chie. Thank you sis for sharing this to me. Although I'm not done posting yet the previous tags but still you included me again, all I can say is a Million thanks to you my friend. Those 2 tags will just be follow after this. I'm so sorry I've been busy also late. Anyway, I was having fun answering those questions. So let's start now

The first question is:
Do you think your hot?
hmmmm. Yes I am! that's what hubby told me. lol!


Please, upload your favorite picture.





Why do you love this picture?
It's because of the dress I'm wearing, although I'm fat. ( was preggy here)

When was the last time you eat pizza?
One month ago

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
Nobody ( my son loves to play it all the time)

What are you doing while working on this game?
making my ppp

What is your favorite nick name?
sorry to tell that nothing

What kind of person are you?
a dreamer

What is your favorite song?
I have to look first so stay tune guys!

What is your favorite food?
Filipino foods for life

What is the most stressful thing to you?
thinking about financial problems

Mention the three must have items on your purse.
organizer, wallet and phone

What is your favorite color?
light blue

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
to have a stable high paying job

What is your favorite city to stay?
Cebu is perfect for me


Please tag other friends of yours. (I'll be posting the links tomorrow I'm so sleepy already and I have 1 post to be done first before going to bed.) Ohhhh....






1 comment:

  1. hello sis..wala nay bagyo diha sa inyoa?thanks diay for posting the tag....you have great answrs here and you are a one hot mama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved