Sunday, September 27, 2009

Two Months to go Before Christmas


Christmas is near to come. It's now two months to go before Christmas. Do you still have that excitement in your heart every time you hear the word Christmas? I think for some people they are still excited but for some they don't feel it anymore just like in my case. This coming Christmas will be the 2nd time that my husband will not be spending the moment with us. The first one was last year 2008. Of course I felt sad when I knew that he'll not be able to come. Few months ago he said he will come but you know time is changeable, not all the time we have the full control. There are circumstances that we can't avoid to happen. So I think we'll just be home with my 2 children and the housekeeper. How sad! We'll not be complete, but it's okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved