Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Great Place to Live

Since people have different thoughts and perceptions in life any place or city where they wanted to live should be respected no matter a silent city, crowded, polluted, full of crimes as long as that's the kind of place they choose maybe that is where they are happy, right? For me, right now I am living in a Cebu Philippines. I don't know if this is temporary or permanent but all I can say is it's a great place to live, retire and invest something. How about you friends where is your ideal place to live?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved