Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Gift

We celebrate mother's day here in the Philippines every 2nd Sunday of the month of May. So far I know the celebration varies in different country. Mother's Day is a very especial day of the year given to our beloved mother. Since a very especial moment, it is also an especial time for us to give something as showing our love for them. I did not realize before the importance of that day until I got married and have my own children. My hubby gives me always something especial. How sweet of you my dear.

On last year mother's day celebration I just gave my mom cash for her to buy whatever she wants. This coming event I want to make it different, I'm planning to buy a nice gift for her and this photo below is what I like to give. I found this at simplybe.co.uk. In fairness they are selling lots of lovely clothes which is perfect to give this coming mother's day.


I like this shirt because of its elegant look. It is made of cotton that fits for the very hot weather and the price is not that high compared to other online store. Anyway, the shirt is available in plain and stripe color. If you want to get something in unique style, affordable clothing try to visit the site. For additional information, they are also selling plus size clothing. So shop now.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved