Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Awesome Flooring Site

Last year month of March I was so busy gathering information about home building and repairing. I tried my best to look for a good remodeling and flooring contractor. So far, I found them but I was not satisfied when I let them do the job. The house where I am living right now is their finished product and I am very dissatisfied on it. The flooring is really no good because it already started to break especially the tip or edge portion. I pay them well and they are not doing their job properly, how I wish I can turn back the time because I will let others to make it.

I have mentioned that the flooring is started breaking up, right now I already started looking for another flooring contractor to do it again. This time I want to make sure that everything will be done properly from small things to bigger things. Just yesterday, I talked to a close friend of mine and ask some opinions about an awesome flooring site. When it comes to this matter he is very knowledgeable, he mentioned about Baltimore Flooring Contractor and he gave me some tips. When I got home I check right away their site and this is what I discovered. Baltimore Flooring specialize the following:

  • Carpeting and Rugs
  • Hardwood Floors Installed, as well as Sanded and Finished
  • Ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Stone and Glass
  • Vinyl Sheet, Vinyl Tile, Linoleum, Cork and all other Resilient Floors
  • Laminate
I came up with the thought this morning to contact them and give them a try.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved