Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awards

I got another tag from sweety Madz and Chuchie. Thanks so much ladies for always remembering me.


Blogger Friendship Award

The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.


I am passing this to all the bloggers who have not received this award. Please feel free to grab it guys. Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved