Monday, April 20, 2009

Bugs

Last year during my pregnancy I bought a single sized bamboo bed for me to use outside the house because it is very hot inside. As part in the pregnancy period, woman's temperature is increased and I really don't like it just being honest. I put the small bed outside so I can feel the cool and fresh breeze outside. Unexpectedly, after 2 months I noticed the bugs on my bamboo bed living. I asked an advice from a friend on how to get rid of bedbugs and I am grateful that he has some ideas. If you have some ideas about getting rid of bedbugs, please don't hesitate to share it to others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved