Monday, April 13, 2009

Entrecard Problem

Just today when I log in to my entrecard account I was really wondering why I got this kind of entrecard problem. The message says that I have an auto-playing audio in my blog. Well, do you think I have it? As far as I know, I don't have it here in my blog. If you think I have it please let me know.

When I made my ec drop I read about some negative issues regarding entrecard but despite of those things I still want to retain it here in my page.

Anyway here's the message that I got. Please click it to view the larger image and let me know how to solve it. Thanks so much. Your help is very much appreciated.







2 comments:

  1. hi,

    I dont hear anything. Maybe they just made a mistake. There are still some blogs who have auto playing music and when I do come across them I try sending them a msg to let them know.I have cranked up the volume on my speaker but so far i have not heard a single peep of music on your blog..hope this will get resolved

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Life, marriage and kids. Thanks for the information.I don't know why entrecard accused me this kind of violation. So far, that is what I observed also. really no peep of music at all. Well, I hope ec moderators are aware if what they are talking about my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved