Monday, April 27, 2009

Stranger's Call

I started having my own cell phone way back in 1998 when I was in 2nd year college. I worked hard for it; I save some of my allowance so I can buy my own cell phone. I applied to have a part time job just for me to buy a phone but I was not accepted. That is how I obsessed of owning a phone. During those times I found it difficult to buy because I don't have my own job and just depending from my parents. When I owned one phone I was so glad and it became like as my brother or sister, I take good care of it. As part of my phone activity I tried to compose different combination of numbers and mostly the numbers are correct. So I made a stranger's call. Just for fun that is why I did it. This time I'm not that phone addict anymore. There are many strangers calling to my phone and I hate it so much. I don't like strangers call. What I did before was happening to me now. Do you think it is now fair?


Since we are advance in technology there are lots of inventions now these days to trace those strangers call and one of them is National Phone Listings. Through this National Phone Listings any stranger's call could now be traced. If you experienced receiving unwanted calls just directly visit the place.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved