Friday, June 12, 2009

I Love Collecting Laundry Bags

I just remember the time when we checked in one of the 5 star hotels here in Lapu-Lapu City. Upon you get inside the hotel room you will be amazed on their facilities. They have all the things that you need from small things to big things. I got attracted to their laundry bag that was provided to us for free. Telling you I brought it at home and compiled it together with the others collected from the other hotel. I am sounds weird but I really love collecting small things as a souvenir especially the laundry bags. There's a thought of me that the bags that I have are already the best but I am mistaken because Posy Lane has lots of collectable laundry bag. Aside from that you can find on their store the baby memory books for your baby and the lovely kids backpacks for your kids. If you are not going anywhere try to drop by their now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved