Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing #1: The ABC Meme

This is my first time to participate in any meme. I felt bored these past few days, so here I am trying to have fun on this Sunday Stealing. Well, I donno what's really the story behind this meme if how it started. Anyway, here's mine.

A – An advantage I have- Not Really!
B – Blue or brown eyes- I have Brown
C – Chore you hate – Washing Clothes, I really don't like this work!
D – Dad’s name – James (hubby's name)
E – Essential start of your day – sit in front of my computer(hehehe!)
F – Favorite color – green
G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – being pregnant twice
H – Habit you have –computer addict
I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue –No comment!
J – Job title –WAHM
K – Kohls or Target –Target
L – Living arrangements – me w/ kids and hubby are apart (temporarily)
M – Music you like – Dance, R&B, etc.
N - Nicknames – hopeful ( in blogsphere)
O – Overnight hospital stay – Many times
P – Pet Peeve –No Comment
Q – Quote that you like most –
R – Right or left handed – Right
S – Siblings –3 siblings
T – Time you wake up – baby wakes up 5:30-6 am so I have no choice.
U – Underwear –of course I do wear underwear!
V – Vegetable you dislike – all! I'm not picky when it comes to veggies
W – What makes you run late – just for being slow sometimes
X – X-rays you’ve had – Many times when I was employed.
Y – Yummy food you make – Desserts
Z – Zoo animal – All of them!





1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved