Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a Busy Life I have!

These past few days me and my mom are so busy like a robot here in the house. We don't have any help because the housemaid left few days ago. I have 2 babies 1 year and 9 months old and the other one is 9 months old. Whew lots of work! I miss blogging already, I miss blog hopping to the max visiting there and there. I don't want to leave this blogging world because I earn something from this and it really helps especially paying some of my bills. So it's really hard for me to leave. Whenever I have the time I am doing this online world but most of the time I'm online only if my babies are asleep and after doing home chores. I hope I can find soon a housemaid so we can have any help here. How about you, you wanna help us here?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved