Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Plan of Going Back to the Gym

Few months ago it came up in my mind of going to the gym to reduce some weight. I gain 7 kilos after I gave birth up to the present. My old clothes before I got pregnant are still put aside waiting for me to shine like a star! hahaha! Few months after I gave birth I purchased yoga DVD, stability ball, and belly dance CD for me to start working with my aim. I'm only good in the beginning. I felt energetic when those stuffs I bought are new and when I get bored doing the same thing I stop. Oh, so lazy men! I need to focused with this, so I decided going back again to the gym. I need to shine again! Shine! Shine! Shine like the shiny shoes. lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved