Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Got Disconnected

Yesterday I unexpectedly lost my internet connection. I forgot that I it's already 3 months that I didn't able to pay the bill. Well, I'm not really counting the months. Besides, I don't receive my monthly bill anymore since we moved here so it's there fault. Smart Bro has a website for the users to have a free access with the updated bill but sorry to say this that their site load very slow, as in verrrrrrrrrrrry slow. I'm not the only who experience this but lots of subscribers also. So I lost my connection for 1 day but I hurry went to SM to pay so I got back what I need. Happy Blogging peeps.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved