Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things for the House and Home

Before, I love shopping stuff for our own place, but this time that I don't know where we are going to live in the coming 2 years I minimized buying heavy things for the house. Actually our sink in the bathroom got a minor problem, although still minor but if only I'll be the one to follow I would prefer to buy a new bathroom sink and keep going the bed and bath search because I find it so amusing.

Our house is where we belong, so as much as possible beautify it and get chimney firepit if needed. Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved