Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a Very Long Week

Thanks God it's now Saturday I can finally get a little break. Whew! The household routine made me felt dizzy. Do this and do that! A lot to think all of them. I am not complaining but I am just expressing how I feel. I definitely miss blogging. I seldom got the time now to blog, only if my son is asleep. He doesn't want me to sit in front of the computer when he's wide awake. Only the two of us left in the house since my mama off to the province with my daughter for vacation. Just like week the housekeeper also blew by the bad wind so she's now gone. So this week is a very long long week for me and I know also for the coming weeks. Please help me Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved