Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally, I Got My Prize!

I got the Gift Certificates last Friday from the contest I joined in FB but I just got the chance to post it here. The GC is an overnight stay in a Deluxe Room for Two with theme dinner at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, one of the resorts in Lapu-Lapu, Cebu. Its location is around 5 minutes from our house so it's just near and I don't need to travel far with my 2 kids.

So, to my friends who voted my entry, and of course the contest sponsor "Philippine Destinations" for sponsoring the contest, thank you so much!


The Gift Certificates





1 comment:

  1. wohoo! congratulations sis....ka nice ba kau sa prize...ehehehe...pede ra mabaklay...lol! we stayed there before...duol ra diay mo diha?

    agoy ang imong daug wala pa jud nig abot? hehehe...ang classmate ato kay nadawat na nila..asa na ba kaha to nadat-ugan...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved