Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #12



And...here we go!

1. Life is "what you make it" so do the best you can.

2. My life is still keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: Bye bye Hon.

4. Sumptuous seafood is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August sad to say that my kids and I got sick.

6. Though I am still sick but I am still trying to be lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include do my laundry, clean my messy room and Sunday, I want to spend time with the kids!





1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved