Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For Our Home Lighting Fixtures

We moved in to our place for a couple of months now but still I haven't replaced the old lighting style I had purchased before. Luck of budget is the reason why I stick to our old fashioned home lighting. All we have at the moment are purely bulb and really no a bit of art. How sad! But I am telling you it is only a temporary. I know soon we will be able to purchase our ideal indoor lighting like in the image below. Isn't it so lovely for your eyes? I saw it online and I can't take away my eyes from this very lovely creation. Someday it will be mine.


And for our master's bedroom, I want a lighting like this below. I want to put it near on our head board. Oh, help me guys because I am now daydreaming!





Finally the awaiting moment, the lighting to be put on our gate's post. Two items of below would be perfect. Frankly speaking when I saw all these home light fixtures at the online store a while ago I uttered the word PERFECT!






1 comment:

  1. Too good blog. It's really amazing, I once thought that i am surfing a site. Nice layout and good posts. Well if you have to buy these thing you must visit my blog to earn money so that you can buy it. lol...

    Just kidding
    Centurianboy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved