Monday, August 9, 2010

Bathroom Vanities

I remember how messy our bathroom was before I decided to have it renovate 4 months ago. The old color is so dark, the materials in no good and it was not properly installed. For me looking at it everyday while paying high amount of equity is such a big nightmare. So while the contractor is working with the other parts of the house I talked to him and negotiate the price to renovate our untidy bathroom. Right after I settled the price it was the time then I looked around and see the bathroom vanities. Luckily, now that the place has renovated I'm a bit happier now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved