Thursday, August 5, 2010

Due to Unstable Weather

I really don't feel this unstable weather here in the country. Due to it my whole family got sick. The flu started with my father who is on vacation here. After him my daughter follows, then my mother and my son. My kids are not yet totally get over with the flu when my turn came. Oh, it is a cycle and it is turning my head ups and down.

Actually until now I am still suffering the flu. I just can't resist looking at my blogs with no updates. So here I am trying to squeeze my mind despite of the pain. It's been four days now since I've been sick and I am planning to go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. I hope everything will be alright for the coming days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved