Sunday, May 17, 2009

Important Notice from Ciao!

This is the important notice that I got from ciao after I attempt to log in on their website after a long time due to some system error. I got paid from them twice and I would say that they are a good payer. While I still there, there are lots of different stories among the ciao users. There were different bad issues I discovered in there site so I would say that it is better that they came up with their decision. You can read their decision in the message below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved